Diagnosed with PCOS, with irregular cycles, pulsating feeling in lower abdomen and vaginal discharge. Am I pregnant or ovulating?

Hi doctor. I have been trying to concieve for sometime weight is 90 kg. 157 cm.27yrs my first pregnancy we terminated it by own will which was in march 2010. I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 mnths back,on metformin for past 5 months. my .Which has helped me ovulated and get my periods. but my cycle is 56 days. i did ovulate on 21st feb. havent got my periods till today. am I pregnent? no sore breasts. hpt came -ve on 28th feb. i know it ewas early. didnt do another one yet. started having a pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen from wednesday. no other discomforts. having egg white like vaginal discharge like the one before ovulation for past one week.and today found a white strechy egg like discharge am i pregnant or ovulating again. pls help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013