Diagnosed with PCOS, taking duphaston. What is my problem for not getting period?

Hi, I m 25 yrs old, I m TTC for last two yrs,I m diagnosed with PCOS problem and I m with metformin 500mg twice a a day for last one yr. My last period starts on 26th Jan 2013 and finishes on 3 rd Feb.I m on duphaston from my day 15to 24th of my periods(9th Feb to 18 th Feb).but till now I have not getting period. After stopping duphaston it s 6th day.. But I hav leg pain, headache , usual pre menstrual stomach pain...if I m not conceived what is my problem for not getting periods..can u plz tell me the reason dr??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013