Diagnosed with PCOS, prescribed diane 35. Is it safe and effective?

Hi I am on Diane 35 & Ovacare forte due to polycystic ovaries...I am litlle worried about Diane 35 after reading lots of articles on internet... Can anyone explain me whether this medication is really effective? I have been advised by my gynaec to be on this medication for 3 months...I am more concerned that after this course is over I will be able to get pregnant & there will be no side effects of this dosage on my baby.. please guide..
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012