Diagnosed with PCOS, prescribed Melmet, unable to conceive. Will medication and diet bring PCOS under control?

I was diagnosed with PCOS two months before. The Doctor just gave melmet-500 tablet to take twice a day after food . She also handover a sheet in which it was mentioned Uterus Normal size Endometrium - 15.4 mm Right n Left Overy - PCOD pattern she also asked me to do exercise and avoid fast food. Me n my husband are trying for a baby.. I wanna know whether i will be able to get pregnant and the diet i should follow to bring PCOS under control
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013