Diagnosed with PCOS, on Metformin. Had unprotected sex, wnat to take Plan B. Is it ok ?

I was diagnosed with PCOS , but I took Metformin and my periods have been regular for the last three months. I had sex today, and although we used a condom, we played a little before putting it on. Today is supposed to be the 11th day of the month. I bought a Plan B, but I am pondering whether to take it or not since I don t want to go back to the wreck of irregular periods and I don t want to get pregnant either.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012