Diagnosed with PCOS, lack of ovulation, taking no medications. Alternatives in homoeopathy?

hi i have had pcos but was just diagnosed 2 years ago ..i only ovulate when i do accupuncture and even that doesnt work now..i am trying to eat healthly ..lot os veg and reduced carbs..i am not taking any medication as i want to do this naturally and i have side effects with the pill ..i am stuck what can i do i desperetly want to ovulate as it depresses me and i have many other symtoms of Pcos not just lack of ovulation like doctors only say they can help if i am trying to get pregnant ?? should i try homopathic medicine ..i am severly confused and upset
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012