Diagnosed with PCOS, elevated testosterone, TSH, blood glucose tolerance, dark skin around creases. Treatment options?

I am 28 years old and have been recently diagnosed with PCOS . I am 5 feet three and 185 pounds. I was told that I have small ovaries, and I haven t had a period in 6 months that wasn t induced with progesterone . My testosterone tested slightly above the upper limit. My TSH levels are 3.6 and blood glucose tolerance tested slightly above the upper limit. I have darkened skin around the back of the base of my neck, darkened underarms, and groin area. What are the treatment options available to me? And what dosage should I be taking?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012