Diagnosed with PCOS and endometrial polyp. Burning in the vagina, spotting, bleeding after intercourse. Are these the symptoms?

I have been diagnosed with an endometrial polyp and PCOS on my left ovary . I am having surgery tomorrow to remove the polyp because it is pretty big. I am 29 years old I have had minor surgeries in the past nothing major. I have 1 child, vag birth 7 years ago. I have been experiencing burning in my vagina. No odor discharge or even constant burning. I spoke with my OBGYN about it and she stated that it is normal with all the issues I am having. I have been spotting and bleeding after sex and abdominal pain and bloating , mood swings the whole 9 yards. I also am 5 8 and 170 lbs
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer