Diagnosed with PCOS and Diabetes, feel shortness of breath and tightness in chest. What type of exercise should I do?

Hello Dr. I am 46 yrs. old, 5 3 and 222 pounds, with PCOS and newly diagnosed Diabetes . I KNOW I need to lose weight and I am eating healthier, no simple carbs. My question is about exercise. Currently, even doing house work makes me feel short of breath and I sometimes feel tightness and mild pain in my chest. I ve had EKG and stress test.... all is well. What types of exercise should I do and for how long?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013