Diagnosed with PCOS. Trying to conceive. Siphene suggested. No periods. Not pregnant. Why?

Hi I have been diagonised with PCOS and my husband and me are trying to have a baby currently. My gynaec had suggested Siphene 100 mg for 3 months. THe first two months I got my periods on time and did not concieve. Now I have not got my periods and am not pregnant either. Took the pregnancy test 10 days after my expected date of periods. Is this odd that I could not get my periods and am not pregnant even after the ovulation drug atleast gave me my periods in teh first 2 cycles?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012