Diagnosed with PCOS. Trying to conceive. Laparoscopy done, monitoring ovulation cycles. Any help?

I am 34yrs old and diagnosed with PCOS. i HAVE A 7 YR OLD KID. I conceived my first baby naturally, but now when we r trying for a second one, I am not able to conceive. I have undergone a laproscopy also (fallopian tubes clear and uterus is also normal)and taken medications for ovulations and undergone many cycles of ovulation monitoring. Can u please advise what i should do now as I am very depressed .Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013