Diagnosed with PCOS. Trying for conception. History of failed IUI treatments. Will cyst removal help in conceiving? Any cervical cancer vaccination?

Hello doctor ! I have been married for 4 yrs now and myself and my husband are trying to start a family for the last 3 yrs now. I have been diagnosed with pcos . We have tried IUI thrice but all attempts to conceive failed. We will go for another iui this month.My husband insists that we do a laproscopy and get the cysts treated as one of his friends wife conceived after having a laproscopy done. I wanted to know if there are any other methods that we can try or we must try going for laproscopy in case this iui fails. my doc says there is not need for it as of now. Also we both suffer from low libido...may be because of the stress, is there any way/ medicines that we can cure it. I would also like to know if i can get cervical cancer vaccination done for myself as I am 28 yrs of age now and how does it help. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012