Diagnosed with PCOS. Menstruation regular. Delayed periods, UPT negative. Can I still hope that I am pregnant?

Hi! I was diagnosed with PCOS last march and was treated.. From then on, my menstruation became regular and i have a 29 dayscycle.. Based from my last ultrasound on june, im not polycystic anymore and both my ovaries have dominant follicle already. I had my last menstraution last july 24 and until now i still dont have my period. To date, im 5 days delayed. I performed home pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. Can i still hope that i am pregnant? Is it possible that my problem reoccur?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012