Diagnosed with PCOS. Had taken metformin. Stopped medication. Sore breasts and spotting. Pregnant?

I was diagnosed with PCOS , about 6 months ago. My doctor was very calming and told me as long as I take my metformin there will be no problem ttc. Well about 3 months ago I stopped taking the metformin because I moved to the Dominican Republic and haven t had time to go to a doctor to get another prescription. I had been irregular before the metformin and in July I started getting my normal period.. Until now. Me am my fiancé have been ttc and I m 3 weeks late with EXTREMELY sore breast but neg hpt . Could I be pregnant? I want it so bad. :( Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012