Diagnosed with PCOS. Been spotting, back pain, fatigue, lower abdominal pain. What is wrong?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. Over the last three years I have barely had a period. In fact in the last six months I had spotting once. I am on the pill. At the end of every cycle, I feel the usual symptooms of a period, but no sign of it. Over the last three months the symptoms have been more extreme, heaviness in my lower abdomen, back pain, and fatigue. It feels like something is wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013