Diagnosed with PCOS. Advised to take neodipar. Nausea and palpitation. Side effects?

Hey, So I last month I was diagnosed with PCOS and have been told to take neodipar 500mg after breakfast and dinner. The thing is that it makes me really nauseous and I start having palpitations too. Is this normal? When my nausea gets really unbearable I usually have a tablet of maxolon 10mg, is that okay? Also, can I have neodipar without having any food? And does the breakfast have to be early morning or is 11ish or 12ish okay too, because I usually have dinner by 7.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013