Diagnosed with PCOD, stopped medicines, have delayed periods. Should I take medicines to induce periods?

1 & half year before i diagnosed with Pcod i have been taking diane 35 since 1 year after that chrominac A for 2 months now i discontinued all the tablets. i m suffering from Hirsutism & i also have 2cm dermoid in my left ovary , endichrinologist suggested me some blood test on the fifth day of periods but my periods has delayed by 10 days, last month is was delayed by 15 days so should take some tablets to induce the periods or should i wait till it comes naturally for naturally.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer