Diagnosed with PCOD post delivery. What should be the time interval between next conception in such conditions?

hi i had a miscarriage at 32 weeks pregnancy due to umbical cord had tightened the fetus neck twice...after the usg dr had done a normal delivery my question is after 1mnh of delivery i had heavy bleeding and then dr prescribed me pause 10 tabs to stop bleeding and it worked...and one thing i have ben diagonised with pcod so much gap should be taken for planning a child after delivery and pls recommend home remedies for pcod...
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer