Diagnosed with PCOD, like o get out of implant, sever pain in ovaries. Chances of conceiving?

i have currently been diagnosed with PCOD , i am currently on the implant, which i got put in to my arm 2 years and 1 month ago i have never had a period on this implant, before the implant i had approximately one period every three months which lasted around three days, i would like to get my implant out and start trying to conceive, im 20 years old in a steady relationship and i am a size 10. i suffer very bad pains in my ovaries which leave me bed bound for days what are my chances of conceiving naturally.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013