Diagnosed with PCOD. Not taken prescribed medicines. Periods became regular on its own. Now having discoloration of fingers. Related to PCOD?

hello Dr i have being diagnosed PCOD since 2010 it ws mild no sign n symptoms so ignored nw thn 2011 i had jst done my sono the ovary size increased ignored as before.repeat sono done as my periods ws irregular for 2 months sono suggests increase in size of the ovaries than before dr suggested tab Lollet but did not consumed as i hv tendency of fibroadenoma and ws operated for the same twice n i feel it hs cm again on both breast so didnot consume the drug n the periods became normal on its own now my periods are regular but i have black discolouration on my fingers neck is ths symptom of PCOD so i consulted another gynaec Dr n she suggested tab dronis 20 i told her periods r regullar still she insisted to take now i have started the medication from yesterday day 5th of my cycle........ so plsssss tell me ur suggestion n hw to go on wth the medicine...plsss tell ur suggestion
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer