Diagnosed with PCOD. Have irregular period. Can I have a baby?

Hi,I am subhra.I am having irregular periods for a long time and recently been diagnosed with PCOD .I didnt had my period last months and was prescribed modus 10mg along with chroninac A and dronis 30.Are these medications safe for my future as i am soon to get married and after marriage wish to have a baby.can i start with these medicatios as my last period was on 22nd of august,2012.i will be highly thakful if you could provide me with an answer. p.s it will be really kind of you if you could tell me what kind of medicines are these that i have mentioned
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012