Diagnosed with PCOD. Blood tests shows elevation in eosonophils in WBC count. Indications?

Hi I have irregular periods and diagnosed with Polycystic ovary disorder ( PCOD ) and after a period of treatment I have been asked to take several test related to blood and urine and now I got my report, and got confused because My wbc count is 0000 and Eosinophils range 8% RBC is 4.64 mill/cmm and final impression is Peripheral Smear Study (Microscopic) : RBCs : Normocytic, microcytic and hypochromic in appearance with anisocytosis . Parasites : No malarial parasites or haemoparasites are seen. WBCs : Leucocytosis is seen with increase in eosinophils. Immature cells : No immature cells or atypical cells are seen. Platelets : Adequate in number with normal morphological appearance. .Came to know that elevation in eosinophil in wbc may cause leukemia so very much scared of it. This month I have periods now it is 3 days after when i missed my period the test is taken 3 days back. kindly let me know what this means.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012