Diagnosed with PCO. Why do I experience period like symptoms and bleeding? Took roaccutane, helpful?

hi! my name is jhonna. i ve been diagnosed with PCO last 2004 but then i didn t go for the treatment. since my period started in my early adoloscent year. I m having it irregularly. sometimes, every 3 months or to a maximum of 9 months. then as my friend adviced me to take progyluton for 3 months. i have finished taking it last march 2012. then i got my period in as the following dates April 02-12 May 03 to 10 June 01 to 15 June 27 to July 13 July 18 up to date. i m not experiencing any pain or the blood comes and goes. but not regular as in normal mesntration. but there were days it will be same like a real menstration. and there is no foul odor. just some itchiness which i am thinking from wearing the pads for a long period of time. i have taken roaccutane 20mg for my pimples and one of the side effect was mentrational irregularities. but i have taken the roaccutane february and march. and june 2012. Please help me about this one. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer