Diagnosed with OPCD. Speech, ataxia and swallowing getting worse. Will these symptoms go away?

My husband 53 has opcd dx about 5 years ago. His ataxia, speech & swallowing problems along with a cough have seem to gotten worse in just the past few months. Can he possibly have a remission of these symptoms or are we on the road to more difficult problems. He has alot of drive & a good attitude but the balance problems & fatigue are discouraging. I just don't know what to expect for the future. Does anybody know for sure what course this will take and how soon?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013