Diagnosed with OCD, Tourette's Syndrome, idiopaththic spondyloarthropathy. Has blurred vision. Explain?

My son 16 years old. He has been diagnosed as having OCD(Mixed) , Tourette s Syndrome , Prodome vs sc hizotypal PD and idiopaththic spondyloarthropathy . He has been taking Nexito 15mg and Risperidone 1mg , 1tablet each at night. On query the concerned physician told me that he has to take the medicine for about 2 years. he has been asked to go for review after 4 months. He has past history of Neurocysticercosis at the age of 6and a half years and taken treatment for the same for two years under a paediatric Neurologist . He feels diziness all the time and also sometimes blurred vision while looking at the blackboard in the class. he has mypia and has been using spectacle for around 5 years. His eyes has been examined in september by a eye specialist and lens power for both eyes is -1.00. Please advise whether these are the side effects of the medicines he has been taking and what remedies can be given ti himn in these regard. D.Chakrabarty, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012