Diagnosed with Nevus Depigmentosis. No itching or irritation. Biopsy showed normal for vitiligo and tinea versicolor. Any idea?

I have been diagnosed with Nevus Depigmuntosis at 31 years old. It started as 1 small patch that has spread all over my back over about 9 months. It does not itch nor bother me at all it is just lighter than the rest of my skin. My MD treated it as tinea versicolor and got no improvement. I was sent to a Dermatologist who diagnosed the above diagnosis. The biopsy came came normal for Vitiligo and Tinea Versicolor. I am not confident in my diagnosis since the condition he gave is supposed to show in childhood and not become larger. Do you have any ideas what esle ti might be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013