Diagnosed with NSIP/ILD, being administered with Wyslone, ABphyline. Swelling in face, weight increase. Reasons ?

My wife has been diagnosed with NSIP/ILD. She is being administered with ABphyline, HCQS, Luminec, Calcium , Beneficial, Sanpraz D and Perifinex. She was also administered with Wyslone with which she had swelling in the face and weight increase. Doctor advised her to cut this Wyslone. She is often feeling breathless and she has decreased her activities for the same purpose. Her case is going bad to worst. I want to ask if she has threat to life. Please suggest any other thing so that she can lead a good life.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013