Diagnosed with NGU, slight discharge . weird sensations in penis. Guidance?

Hi Doc, I have a question regarding penile discomfort. I should start by saying that I am a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to STIs, I have a lovely girlfriend you I have not always been faithful to (although I have never had full sex with anyone else) and I sometime think the guilt gives me the sensation of symptoms when they are not there. I received oral sex from a different girl about 11 months ago, it didn t last long but I went to the sti clinic 2 weeks later and was diagnosed with NSU/NGU. I was shocked but the doc said there was a small bit of discharge , he swabbed it and that s his diagnosis on looking at the slide. He gave me pills to take but told me, due to the long-distance nature of my relationship there was no point in telling my girlfriend. I have recently started to feel a weird sen
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012