Diagnosed with Mycoplasma pneumonia, prescribed Zirthomax, Prednisolone, taking Seretide Diskus for allergy, borderline asthma. Do I have asthma now?

Over the past year I have been taking Seretide Diskus 250 twice a day for an allergy, borderline asthma as the doctor termed it. Recently I was diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia and the doctor prescribed 500 mg Zirthomax for 6 days, he has now asked me to take prednisolone 30 mg for 3 days, 20 mg for 2 days and 10 mg for 1 day. How can I know if I actually have asthma?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012