Diagnosed with Morton's neuroma, persistent pain, limping foot, sciatica cured. Is it due to Morton's neurons?

I had pain in my butt and foot only for 3 days before I went to ER for Siacatia. Then the pain was going down my leg. Months later I was diagnosed with Mortons Neuroma as I still had pain and was limping on my foot. The Siacatia was gone. QUESTION: Those first 3 days of minor pain was all from Siacatia? Going from my butt, skipping my leg, and going into my foot? Or could my foot problem limping and pain caused my Mortons Neuroma?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012