Diagnosed with Moderately Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Radiology treatment in oldage?

Hello Doctor. My granny has been diagnosed with Moderately Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma Grade 2 , Site: Esopghagus located in middle 1/3rd. She is 85 years old. The doctor has prescribed Radiology treatment. But my worry is the age of the patient. I don t know whether she can go through the Radiology treatment. I wanted to know more about the treatment for this type of cancer . Please do correspond at the earliest.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012