Diagnosed with Minnears disease. Numbness and tingling all over body and heart thumping. What is going on?

I have currently been diagnosed with Minnears disease. About 6 months ago I started hearing my heartbeat in my ear. It became constant over a months time. Sometimes the noise changes to whoosing, buzzing, humming, etc. It has gotten louder as the time goes on causing me to have a hard time hearing. About 2 months after this started I started having more problems. One night it all started out of no where and now comes and goes all the time. The attack as I call it began with pain then went on to numbness and tingling throughout my back, neck , shoulders, arms, face, mouth, etc. I have been to an ENT and Neurologist and has CT scans and MRI s. They have also done about 4 rounds of various blood work.... They said it s Minnears and as for the numbness, pain, and tingling they do not know because of everything came back normal. I can t help but believe that all of this has something to do with each other.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012