Diagnosed with MS. Have pain in the left side. CAT scan shows lesions on liver and cyst in the kidney. Hemangioma?

I have recently just went through MRI and Cat Scans, I have been DX with MS but they also found a spots on my liver so hence the cat scan. I have been having upper right quadrant pain since Nov. thinking this was due to the MS, now I find that the Cat Scan reveals multiple lesion on the liver and a cyst in the kidney. The Liver lesions they are saying are Hemangiomas and they have referred me to a surgeon, now I find myself having diarrhea with small black dots floating. Is this all related to one another? I was told this was not cancer but still do not feel 100% confident about that.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013