Diagnosed with MRSA staph, staph on lower stomach started to drain, with big red circle around it. Is it staph infection?

I got diagnosed with mrsa staph. I have one on my lower stomach below my belly button that just started to drain. There is a big red circle around it and at the top of the circle it shapes into a upside down v and lines off into my belly button. The line is very light and i am on antibiotics for mrsa. Should i be worried and what do the red streaks that come with serious staph infections look like?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013