Diagnosed with Lichen planus of mouth, hands and feet. On prednisone, dapsone. Continue it?

Hi, Around 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Lichen Planus of the mouth, hands, and feet . My doctor prescribed me with prednasone tablets, dapsone , valcivir, and halobetasol cream. However, I am only finding slight improvement in the mouth and my feet seem to be exactly the same if not worse. I brought this up to my doctor a few days ago and he told me to continue my medication as it will take months for the condition to improve. What do you suggest I do, I would like a second opinion? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013