Diagnosed with Lax les, esophagitis, antral gastritis, duodentitis. Have excessive hunger, loss of sleep during night. Cause?

Iam suffering from sivere gastrities for past 7 years. I been to various doctors in various countries. Recently i was diagosed with Lax LES with Gr I Esophagitis , Antral gastritis , D1 duodentitis. Thje basic symptoms I have is i cant sleep during nights. I feel hungry mostly during nights. I wake up 4 to 5 times while sleeping and I fall in the habit of drinking milk and eating food to stay calm my stomac. I dont know what exactly is my problem and dont know what diet to follow. Please advice suitable Kind Regards Alagiri
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012