Diagnosed with Labrynintitis, silent migraine. On Topomax. Suggestions?

Hello: Recently I visited my family physician with complaints of unsteadiness, sensation of small shocking in my head, and blocking of the ears. He diagnosed me with Labrynintitis(sp?), and silent migraines. Put me on Topomax and Meclezine. Also, put me on 100 mg of the Topomax 2x daily. Since then, I called the office and he decreased my Topomax to 50 mg a day. I myself, took it down to 25 mg once a day at bedtime. I have no antibiotics for this. I have had ear problems all of my life, as far as infections. Any suggestions on the diagnosis, being on the Topomax, and anything further I should do with the issues I am dealing with?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013