Diagnosed with LVF, cardiomyopathy, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis. Unable to walk. Decreased immune levels. Suggestions?

My father is diagnosed with LVF and he is a Cardiomyopathy patient and diabetic too. Doctors have suggested very little intake of Salt and no consumption of water beyond 1 litre per day. He was fit and fine till he got was operated for Cellulitis in his leg after this one by one health issues started. By the time wound started healing he developed rheumatoid arthritis . His immunity decreased and he is barely now able to walk and his heart condition worsened. His creatinine levels are fine in normal range (0.7) but he cannot take any drugs like Oncotrex or HCQ since they have bad side effects for his heart condition, how can he get back his immunity and worried whether will be able to walk like before? Please suggest some best medicines or good doctors. I stay in India, Bangalore and my phone number is 0000
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013