Diagnosed with Klebsiella UTI during pregnancy. Not taking medications. Possible risks for baby?

hi i m 17 weeks pregnant and have been diagnosed with klebsiella urinary tract infection sensitive to ceftriaxone . since it needs to be taken i.v and also because i fear medications affecting my baby i did not take any. i am otherwise asymptomatic though i used to experience a bit of dyspareunia and mild pain during micturation very rarely. what risks am i imposing to my baby or to my self as my pregnancy progresses? please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013