Diagnosed with ILD, taking Veltam, Eltroxin, Aztor from a long term. What should be the dosages for azoran, mucinac?

I am suffering from ILD, diagnosed at recent past (10th May 0000), medication prescribed by attending pulmonologist are 1) WYSOLONE 5mg Once Daily, 2) AZORAN 50 mg Once Daily 3) MUCINAC 600 mg Thrice Daily I am also taking some other medicines on regular basis for a long period such as VELTAM- 0.4 OD, ELTROXINE 50 OD, AZTOR 10 OD. Please let me know the safe dosages per day at the age 64 years and weight of 72 Kgs,for medicines mucinac-600, azoran-50
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The medicines that have been started are fine.
The dosage of wysolone is very low as i feel ideally to start with the dosage should have been atleast 20 mg however as azoran has been added the dosage may suffice.
The dosages of different medicines again depends on the type of abnormality your Ct scan shows.
But as you have asked the safe dosages for wysolone can be from 5-60mg daily. Steroids do cause a variable side effects on a long term basis and hence a review at frequent intervals is needed.
Azoran can be stepped up to 100 mg daily but hepatic abnormalities should be kept in check
Mucinac is 600 three times and a safe and recommended dose