Diagnosed with IBS. Symptoms are minor. Controlled diet. Stomach pain during nights.

Aloha, my name is Lono and I'm from Maui. Im 29 and was diagnosed with ibs at the same time my sister was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitus, I was only in the first grade, my sister in fourth, my symptoms were very minor if any at all until about two years ago. In the last 14 years I was a heavy alcoholic drinking hard liqueur and beer very day until almost a year ago where I had to make the decision to quit and I did, followed by two weeks of withdrawals. My stomach got so bad, and i was always holding it in because of my job, I work for the biggest solar company on the island so im always on the roof so holding it in seemed like the better option to repeatedly going up and down the roof. Today I can no longer hold it in, when it comes, its coming out no matter if im near a bathroom or not. I recently started taking probotics containing 1.5 billion live bacteria cells of L. Gasseri, B. Bifidum, and B. Longum and what a relief, im learning to control it along with cautious diet. My question is, the directions on the bottle say to take one pill (1.5 billion cells) a day with food, Can I double that and take two a day (1 in the morning and 1 at night). Im now taking one in the morning and im good throughout the day, but at night my stomach acts up. Mahalo!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ibs is now recognised as chronic irritation of body protein by one of common protein we take in food
get blood serum yests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato and other food you take daily
these tests cn be done by allergy doctor
after that withdraw the ood and you will be best after withdrawing of food a
the condition will start recovering in few wk
till use sympatomatic treatment