Diagnosed with Hypothyroid and Hashimoto's disease. Varying BP and headache. Breathlessness, cough

I seem to have a chronic problem which no one can figure out. I have been diagnosed hypothryoid, have Hashimoto s, and take .112mcg of Synthroid . I get blurry eyes often throughout the day, so much so that I have been prescribed a light prescription. I have insomnia , low appetite, and a pounding heartrate . For someone with supposed hypothyroid , I sure seem to have a lot of energy. Much more so than anyone else in my family. I regularly exercise five days a week, ride 10 miles hard on the stationary bike, lift weights. If I sit still, I can actually feel my body rock back and forth to the beat of my heart. If I squeeze a finger on either hand, I can actually feeling my finger throbbing to the beat of my heart. My BP is a bit high....139/89. At times it will be lower. Something is definitely wrong here. I have been prescribed Xanex, .5mcg but that doesn t seem to help. I almost feel drugged at times but I can t tell if it is my thyroid condition itself or the synthroid. I get lots of out of the blue type headaches. In general, I just don t feel good most days. 44 year old male. 207 lbs, very active, etc. I don t get really short of breath, but at times I do feel a bit tight. I have had GERD issues previously and was treated by Mayo Clinic and it cleared up rapidly when they put me on the Protonix . But I have seemed to have again developed a short cough at times, non productive. At times during the day, I feel like everything in my respirtory tract is perfectly clear. Other times I feel like I can t even get a full cough out. These symptoms are very odd and all the doctors look at me like I m crazy.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer