Diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism, feeling Nauseas, dull back pain and delayed periods. Are these symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi, I wanted to know, I know you cannot diagnose over the internet but I am curious. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism over a year ago but it has not been under control at all as I refuse to take medications . Lately, I am concerned that I am pregnant but I am not sure. I have had a few things such as dull back pain , headaches , nausea , and my period is a few days late but I do have some cramping. If I am pregnant this would be my second pregnancy/child. Do you think it is a possibility or just the hypothyroidism
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013