Diagnosed with Hydrosalpinx. Sharp pains in infected fallopian tube. Normal? Chances of Eptopic pregnancy?

I was diagnosed with Hydrosalpinx a month ago & can not do the Laproscopic surgery until my Phnepmia is cleared up. So I have been waiting it out but having constant pressure on my bladder to urinate atleast 40x a day or more. I am only 27 & have had one C-section 3 years ago. I just woke up in Middle of the night with sharp pains in my Fallopian tube which is infected and it is radiated into my low back & side of torso. Does this sound like an alarm for something serious like a rupture or is this normal as the Fallopian tube continues to dilate. I can see/feel is with my hands on outside of body as well as in it has gotten so large. Can Hydrosalpinx cause erruption or should I be concerned I may have Eptopic pregnancy? Although I have been having periods..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013