Diagnosed with Hutchinson summer prurigo. What is the best treatment available apart from steroids?

Hi My daughter was diagnosed with Hutchinson summer prurigo and i am wondering if there are any doctors who specialize in this in the country. We dont have a very proactive dermatologist and as a mommy I feel helpless in how to help my child. One thing is for certain, that I wont keep subjecting her to steroid after steroid at such a young age. Any advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012