Diagnosed with Hepatitis C through biopsy. Elevated SGOT and SGPT. Cyst on the tongue. CT scan showing multiple thyroid glands on the thyroid gland. Advice?

I was diagnosed in 1984 with Hep C via biopsy . My SGOT/ SGPT have most always been slightly elevated. Just recently a cyst was discovered on the back of my tongue just over the clif with another suspicious nodule next to it. The cysts will be removed and nodule biopsied April 19th. The ENT doing the surgery ordered presurgery test, including a CT of my entire throat area. It came back multiple bilateral nodules on my thyroid gland . I also had presurgery blood tests done. The SGOT/SPOT levels are high, SGOT -253/SGPT-245. Could the thyroid situation cause the elevation in the LFTs?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013