Diagnosed with Hepatitis-C and Liver Cirrosis. RVR and EVR negative. What can I do now?

Hi I was diagnosed with Hepatitis-C and Liver Cirrosis. Before the treatment my TLC count was 4500. HB was 14.2 and Platelet count were 0000. So my hepatologist recommended a low dose 80 mcg of Peg- Interferon alpha-2b. Due to the low dose my RVR and EVR were negative. The virus count were undetectable only after 20 weeks. So the doctor increase my treatment to continue 72 weeks. During this process due to low TLC I was recommended a weely shot of filgrastim-30 mcg. Now the treatment has been completed a month before and the virus count remained undetected during 20th to 72th injection . The problem now is that the TLC is not normal till now. In my test yesterday it was 2500 with Neutrophils as 55%. Can you suggest any treatment / diet to improve this. Regards Kamal
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012