Diagnosed with Hepatitis A, recovering with low grade tiredness. Suggest a good diet?

I was diagnosed with hepatitis A about a month ago, after traveling in a remote rural area in Africa. I went through all the unpleasant symptoms and now am on the road to recovery, only left with low grade tiredness. I ve been trying to be careful with my diet (avoiding all fatty foods etc), sticking to salads and greens, but now that I seem to be a bit better- I wondered what I can eat? I ate broiled salmon and white rice today. Is this OK? I know that recovery can take a few weeks...
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012