Diagnosed with Hbsag B chronic affecting lungs. Serious, lifelong treatment?

Hi I am suffering from HBS ag B Chronic virus which would affect my lungs. I dont have any symptoms on it. My Test Report states that HbsAg Value is 4288 and Result is Reactive. I have several questions regarding it.. 1) Am I in a crtical situation where immediate treatment is requires. pls explain what is my condition now. 2) Food habits I need to follow in this condition. 3) I am unmarried. Shouldn t I get married. Is there any problems in it as this virus also spreads through sex. 4) Should I take a life long treatment..... Am i permanent patient.... Please clarify
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013