Diagnosed with Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism. On L-Thyroxin. Started ringing in ears, feeling lethargic. What is causing this?

Hi I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto s Hypothyroidism 2 years ago. I am currently on 150mg of L-Thyroxin medication that is managing my symptoms well. However occasionally I get ringing in the ears, twitching eyes, and pulsating temples along with feeling very lethargic. These symptoms, are strong enough to prevent me from getting on with my daily living and prevent me from sleeping ... even though I am extremely tired. Is this a normal symptom of Hypothyroidism or could this mean that my thyroid has worsened, and is there any over counter medication that may relieve such symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012